The Highest Paying Auto-Staking & BUSD reward & Auto-Compounding Protocol

powered by Imperial Finance CLY $IMPERIAL token.

Highest Fixed APY in Crypto – 156,924.2 % BUSD reward per hour according to holding token amount Interest Paid Every 1 Minute: 3600 Times Daily! Automatic Staking and Compounding in Your Wallet!

Open Governance:

Community at core

Auto-Liquidity

A total of 9% from buy fee (4%) and of sell fee (5%) will go towards increasing liquidity. An increase in liquidity will increase trade volume which in returns offer more BUSD rewards.

BUSD Rewards

Get a total of 13% in BUSD rewarded to your wallet from every buy (6%) and sell (7%). Claimable from our dapp every hour. Rewards are distributed based on how many tokens you hold.

Project wallet

3% from buy and sells will go towards the development of the project and future updates. Etc. Nft, Events and so on.

NFT project

The nft project will help create new higher highs and higher lows . Each nft will give access to future events and product releases of imperialfinance. The nft will be mint-able with Imperial finance native token $IMF and 70% of the nft minted will be locked replicating a burn system. Therefore those tokens will be never be sold keeping the price up. The other 30% will be used for marketing, events, and project development.

About

Imperial Finance

Imperial Finance offers the best way to increase your portfolio by having the highest paying passive income of 2022. Offering high APY and 13% (6% on buy and 7% on sell) BUSD rewards. The BUSD rewards are claimable every hour through the DAPP. If you miss a claim, don’t worry… it accumulates every hour based on buys and sells. We are building a NFT project that will offer a sustainable way to keep the price floor at higher lows to reach a new ATH. The NFT project will offer its owners entry to events hosted by Imperial Finance.

avax

Imperial Finance

Auto-Staking Protocol

dao
Fixed Staking APY

156,924.2 %

At the end of the year and with $1,000 USD of $IMF invested. You can earn up to $1,569,242 USD of $IMF at 156,924.2 % APY

The smallest

Buy and Sell Fee

Automatic LP: 4%/5% of order fees return to liquidity

BUSD reward Fee : 6%/7% of order fees return to BUSD reward

Project wallet: 3% of order fees go to the Project wallet

buyback

How it works

in Every Way Possible

Imperial
Token

Validator Program

Imperial Finance is an auto-compound interest token. Token holders will automatically receives 0.02355% interest every minute by holding Imperial tokens in their own wallet! 3600 rebases within 24 hours.

BUSD Reward

Index

BUSD rewards from 6% of buy and sell. Claimable every hour through our DAPP. Offering high APY and 13% (6% on buy and 7% on sell) BUSD rewards. The BUSD rewards are claimable every hour through the DAPP.

LP Program

Auto-Compounding

Crypto’s Highest Paying Auto-Staking and Auto-Compounding Protocol with the greatest fixed APY in the industry of 382,945%. Interest rewards are compounded every 1 minutes for every BSC wallet holding any $IMPERIAL tokens.

Contact with Imperial team

Wessal Er Wessal Er Wessal Er Wessal Er